Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tipper Pics and FO's


Tipper is our feline fur baby.
She strongly resembles a British short hair tortoiseshell.
Tipper likes to spend lots of her time with me, either keeping watch while i spin or knit.
Or sitting by me when I am on the computer or working around the house.
She sits at the back door in summer by the screen, on her own stool watching me as
I work in the back yard. She refuses to go outside though.




Here she is guarding my spinning wheel ,
background is the house plants in our south living room window


I have a couple FO's too
A pair of skull fingerless gloves






An ear flap hat for a toddler



Stulpen Fingerless Gloves. ( An awesome free pattern found online)
These are ALMOST finished.
I have recently discovered cables and these were actually fun!





That's all for now from by the hills :)
Catcha Next Time!

1 comment:

Yarn Devil said...

LOL, I won't say it... But the cables look beautiful! Love the baby ear flap hat too!!!