Friday, January 25, 2008

~ 7 Random Facts Meme ~

~ 7 Random Facts Meme ~
I've been tagged byVicki to play along.
Hmm... now to come up w/7 things you'd be interested in knowing. Ok ~ let the games begin.
7 Random Facts... now these are the rules:-
Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.-
Post these rules on your blog.
List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.-
Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog
My 7 random facts:

1. I'm a country gal. Love living in the rural area we are in.
2. I have lived in BC and Alta as well as Sask. I like living in Saskatchewan best
3. I am the only one in my immediate family that is a handspinner.
4. I will go for rides in the summer in the forest that is close by. I use my camera to go *hunting*
5. I always wanted a large family growing up -- Dh is from a family of 12 and I am from a combined family of 7 , me being the oldest. Dh and I have 4 children.
6. I don't like winter. Summer is my favorite time of year. You can't find me in the house most of the summer.
7. I read books like some people eat chips.. one right after the other. Good thing I'm a library clerk at the local public library , right??

Now will pass this on to

1. Brenda
2. Katie
3. Marion
4 Dorothy
5. Shelly
Have fun !

Thats is from by the hills :)

No comments: