Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Life By The Hills

LGD's are relaxing in the sunshine after a night of guarding the flock




Shearing day
was Saturday March 10/2007




All the woolies have been trimmed
and I have SEVERAL lovely fleeces to spin and dye!




BEFORE Shearing







After Shearing






Friday March 9th 2007
saw the start of lambing season here on the farm.








This is CC, our part corridale.
She was the first to have a set of twin ewe lambs.
Both of the little girls are jet black.










Isn't that the sweetest little face??






" I just have to reach that ONE spot!!"







That's it from 'By the Hills'
I'm off to the barn to check on this mornings new lambs!
By for now

5 comments:

Vikki said...

Ooooh! I just wanna HUG them. (melt)

Yarn Devil said...

What beautiful little lambs!! I agree with Vikki! I could just hug them!!!

Val said...

The little black twins are adorable. Do you keep the blaack ones for wool?

TricsH said...

These are corrie X so they will most likely be kept for wool. Depends on how their fleece is when they are older. I might just keep them anyways.. They are so cute lol

Old.Crone said...

Awwwwwwwww, Tricia, how cute are they?! Tricsh?? Hmmmmmmmm Ok. Get back to me on this. HUGS to you, and family!!! Kim