Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Long Time No Post

Seems like I'm always trying to remember to post here but I seem to forget?

Busy stuff on going for me. Working On getting ready for the ONE craft sale I
get a table for every year ( third year upcoming) Knitting, knitting, and soap making !
I haven't spun in wayyyyy too long!!

I started an etsy store called knitjewelry
I like being able to offer things I make there, so far its been a great experience!

Moira , my youngest daughter, using her birthday money, signed up for a children's pottery class.
She says she is making gifts for the big holiday in December ;)

I'm learning pottery too. Its really quite interesting and fun! Its my new ZEN time!
( LIke I NEEDED another HOBBY? )

Been getting the farm ready for winter. Mel has been cutting and hauling in firewood ( We heat with wood and use oil as a back up)
Tucking the roses in for the season and tidying up so no surprises show up in spring .

Thats it from by the hills!

No comments: