Monday, May 14, 2007

April Update

Quick Update For April




As you may have noticed , April is none existent on the blog for by the hills.

It started out OK with me waiting NOT so patiently for spring.

April 1st My stepfather was taken to hospital on Maui
A week later he and my mother flew to Saskatoon by using
Air Medi Vac . The crew was wonderful.
My stepfather was admitted to the Royal University Hospital in Saskatoon.
After a brief but valiant struggle with cancer ,
he passed away April 16th in the later part of the evening.
April 26th , we traveled as a family to Lethbridge to the funeral.
We were home by the 29th.


I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone
who emailed best wishes and said prayers for my
stepfather and my family.


It was very much appreciated.
More than you can ever know.


That's it from by the hills.

No comments: